Hey, you there-

 Hey you.

Yes, I mean you.

Stop and take a minute to read. Worst case scenario it'll take an entire 3 minutes and you can get back on with your life, okay?

I need to tell you something. It's super important. You need to hear it, it'll be a good word, I promise.

You are the most beautiful human I've ever seen.

Even when you cry, cause I know life is hard and it throws nasty curveballs at you a lot.

Even when you want to give up, you're stunning, because of how long and far you've come and fought already. Wow, I'm so proud of you. You've done so much already and you're not even done yet. <3

You're magical, you're so amazing. I wish I were half as wonderful as you, you are so perfect the bar is impossible to reach.

You're perfect how you need to be. You're battling and winning, even if you're losing for now. You'll win this. :) You have this, I believe in you. Can you believe in yourself?

I can't believe how much you've done, I'm so amazed. Like whoa, how did you manage to do all that and still survive? You've done wondrously, don't stop now. It'll be okay. It'll shake out. I promise.

Keep fighting, okay? You've got this. I'm here if you need me.

Life isn't easy. Your life isn't easy either, but you're trying and you're fighting to come out on top. Take time for yourself, it's so important that you do that. <3 Self care is the most important thing out there.

It even beats work and college classes. So care for yourself.

I love you. You are beautiful just as you are. <3 Be proud of yourself and don't sell yourself short. You can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, hi there! There you are!